Return of goods and money for buyers
1. A prerequisite for buyers is the absence of damage, traces of use and preservation of the original packaging, the thing must be clean. If you are returning clothes presented in the catalog as a set, you must return all its components.
2. According to the Law of Ukraine 3161-IV of 01.12.2005 "On Protection of Consumer Rights", top and long sleeves are included in the list of goods of good quality and cannot be exchanged or returned, provided that they are not a marriage. In our case, these are positions N1: Ultra (all colors) and N2: Bassiani (all colors). Fitting is allowed only in the studio or accompanying showrooms, shops.
3. It takes 1-2 days to inspect the goods and make a decision after receiving the parcel (not including weekends). The Buyer has the right to refuse the received Goods and terminate the Sales and Purchase Agreement. Confirmation of purchase must be an order issued on the site, a receipt for payment for the goods and a New Mail invoice where the parcel was received. Therefore, never throw away checks, save them until you receive the package.
4. The right to return the goods remains within 14 days from the date of purchase of the goods to the receipt of it by the company, if an oral or written Agreement has been concluded between the seller and the buyer.
5. The online store is not responsible for the perception of the shades of the color gamut of clothing displayed in the photograph due to the different transmission of color shades by computer monitors, the physiological condition of human vision.
How does the refund work?
1. Refunds of the cost of the Goods are carried out exclusively to the person specified in the Order for the Goods, provided that such person submits a receipt (check) for payment of the Goods for which the funds are returned.
2. In the event that the Buyer indicated incorrect data in the Order, or did not provide a check for a refund, or presented specific requirements for measuring the goods, sending, or other agreements were concluded on the terms of exchange or return, delivered by the Seller before sending the goods, and subsequently refuses the declared, the Seller reserves the right to refuse such a Buyer a refund.
3. Requirements for the return of the amount of money paid for the goods are subject to satisfaction within 30 days from the date of the corresponding request (clause 4 of article 12 of the Law of Ukraine "On Protection of Consumer Rights"), but by loyalty to our customers, we try to return the cost of the goods within 10-14 days from the date of receipt of the parcel to the Seller.
4. The costs of transport services for the delivery of the goods and the transfer of the amount of money shall be paid by the Buyer.
Return of goods of inadequate quality
1. A product of inadequate quality means a product that is defective and cannot ensure the performance of its functional qualities. The received Product must correspond to the description on the Site. The difference between design elements or design from those stated in the description on the Site is not a sign of poor quality or functionality of the Product.
2. Attention! The appearance and completeness of the Goods, as well as the completeness of the entire Order, must be checked by the Buyer at the time of receipt of the Goods at the post office. If a defect is found, confirm the defect with a photo, fixing this fact with witnesses at the post office.
3. After receiving the Order and trying on at home, claims for external defects of the goods, their quantity, completeness and presentation are not accepted.
4. If the Buyer was given the Goods of inadequate quality and otherwise was not agreed in advance by the Seller, the Buyer has the right to use the provisions of Art. 8 "Consumer rights in case of purchasing goods of inadequate quality" of the Law of Ukraine "On Protection of Consumer Rights".
The Seller is not responsible for the defects of the Goods if they arose after its transfer to the Buyer due to the Buyer's violation of the rules for using or storing the goods, actions of third parties, or force majeure.
Exchange of goods.
1. If the size does not fit, you can send the goods back, and in return receive another model or size, if there is one and if the goods look in the proper form.
2. The right to exchange purchases from our store will be confirmed by the managers of our company, discuss all the details of the purchase and sale.